Google Certified Admin Boot Camp
Session Number: 067772
Copy Link Address Here: https://misweb.esc7.net/mis/myregion7.asp?sessNum=067772
This intensive training is focused on providing all the skills and understanding necessary to achieve the Google Certified Administrator credential. All areas of the G Suite Admin Console as related to the exam are clearly and concisely covered. An extra focus is placed on the educational K-12 application and how it relates to the exam material.
||GSuite Admin Trng
||Google Certified Admin Boot Camp
|Technology Personnel, ESC7 Staff
|Content is not grade-level specific
||08:30 am - 04:00 pm
|In Person Only
||Region 7, Maple Room
||$695.00 Standard Fee
Look up my Coop memberships
||Carl R. Behmer, Amplified IT Trainer
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
A few days before the event, you will be contacted by Amplified IT with Action Steps. Please follow the instructions they send you on how to register and prepare for the exam. Please plan to bring your laptop with the Chrome Browser installed.
- This is a two day session.
- Agenda is online, the link is below in "More Info".
- Lunch will be provided both days.
- Day 1 will be in Cypress
- Day 2 will be in Lab 1
- You should be familiar with the Google Admin Console and be an administrator on your district's Google Domain.
- If you have not yet obtained your Google Domain, contact Donna Stanley and she'll point you in the right direction.
||Click here for more information